Here find some information on booking banquet events and meetings.
THE DOUBLE EAGLE WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, BANQUET EVENTS AND CATERING GUIDELINES
1. We will confirm specific menu item pricing 90 days before your function. Any prices quoted prior to 90 days before the function are subject to change. In the event of a sizeable cost increase, you may accept a reasonable substitute item or the new price. Each room in the restaurant has it’s own décor furniture, tables and chairs. Should you wish to move any décor furniture, tables and/or chairs, there will be a Set Up Fee.
2. No outside food or beverage items of any kind may be brought into the Double Eagle, except wedding cakes produced in a certified kitchen. Adult beverages can be handled any way you wish: A – all cash bar B – all host bar C- host bar only for certain items such as beer or wine D- host bar only for a certain $$
3. Entertainment is always an option and we have a list of very fine musicians ranging from string quartets to Mariachis to jazz combos. For weddings and receptions, we have recommendations for cakes, flowers, music etc. And, yes, we have weddings at the Double Eagle. Our Sales Staff will be happy to discuss arrangements with you.
4. We offer suggested menus as examples.. If you don’t see anything you like on the menu, just tell us your budget and we will put together some recommendations for you.
5. All events require a deposit to hold the space and date. We set the deposit amount. This is a deposit, not a separate charge, and will be credited to the total charges at the end of the function. If the event is cancelled more than 30 days in advance, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. Deposits for events canceled within 30 days of the event are not refundable.
6. Final attendance numbers for your function are due a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your function. This number will be the Guarantee. If no final number is received by our Special Events Sales Team, the last number discussed will become the Guarantee.
7. All food, beverage and incidental charges are subject to a 20% service charge and New Mexico Gross Receipts Taxes of 7.8125% .
8. An itemized guest check will be presented at the conclusion of the function for your review and signature. By signing the itemized guest check, you agree to pay all charges. Payment is due immediately by cash or an acceptable credit card.
9. In order to reserve your space and date, a special event contract agreement must be signed. No contract is binding unless and until the agreed deposit is paid to us.
10. Room configurations only work certain ways for proper service and for emergency safety considerations. Please believe us when we tell you what will work and what will not work for your guests. We rent all parts of our facility to different groups. Although we make every effort to keep your event in the room you requested, at times groups grow larger or smaller and we must reserve the right to move your event to the room most suitable in size to accommodate your group.
11. The Facility Use Fee is determined by the number of guests, hours of use and the amount of food and beverages purchased. You will be responsible for the expense of repair, replacement for any damage which occurs to floors, doors, ceiling, walls, windows, furniture or any fixture or part of the building as a result of your group function, your guests, vendors or anyone else attending as well as any loss of room rental, food and beverage revenue caused by such damage.
12. All wedding=s, wedding receptions, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners participants must designate a specific person as the group=s contact. Only the contact person may give direction to our staff. Any other person claiming such authority will be directed to the contact person. If the contact person makes a request not listed on our Banquet Event Order, there may be a charge. We are only responsible for actions noted on the Banquet Event Order. Please review it carefully. Conversations about possibilities, what could be done or what usually happens are not commitments by the restaurant. Changes in the agreed actions noted on the Banquet Event Order may require additional charges to you.
13. The Double Eagle is not responsible for any loss or damage, no matter how it is caused to any displays, properties or personal effects brought in to the Double Eagle.
14. The Double Eagle reserves the right to cease service of alcoholic beverages to any one or to any group at any time of our choosing. The restaurant is required by law to refuse service to intoxicated persons and not to serve persons who may be about to become intoxicated. Additional laws and regulations apply requiring specific actions on our part up to and including contacting the police. Your cooperation is appreciated.
15. We will be happy to assist you with our preferred list of vendors for floral, decorating and entertainment needs. If you select your own decorating company, approval oof any plan must be obtained from the General Manager. Nothing may be posted, attached, displayed or stuck to walls, light fixtures or any décor on the inside or outside of the Double Eagle. All signs or banners must be approved by the General Manager. Plants and décor cannot be moved. Candles must be enclosed in a votive glass or shielded glass container. Glitter, sprinkles or any other small disposable decoration may not be used. We will not have any staff available to help up you with anything unless you make such an arrangement with us. Staff will be present but they already have jobs to do to ensure your event is enjoyable. They cannot help you. If you need help, we can schedule as many staff people as you wish with prior arrangement. The price is $20.00 per hour per person, 1 hour minimum.
16. You should make arrangements to retrieve any gifts, decorations, arrangements, table toppers, glasses, cake knives/servers, flowers, cameras, candies, poems or any other items you brought in. Anything left in the room(s) will be considered abandoned and thrown away. Nothing can be left in the room you wish to keep. The restaurant is not responsible for items left in the building after your function.
17. A map suitable for duplication by you is available showing directions to the restaurant and the parking lots.
18. There is no question too small. Please call Peggy Smith at 575/523-6700 Voice, 575/523-0051 Fax or firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Calls or emails at other times will be answered the next business day.